Monday 23 December 2013

Fire in the Sky

I have decided to try and get back into photography again, especially landscapes (an achievable New Years resolution I think). I would love to have a collection of industrial photographs and farming landscapes. Farming is important to me as it is my family heritage. My Mum grew up on a crop and sheep farm, which my Grandparents still have.

These photos are of a stunning sunset at both my Uncle's farm and Grandparents farm. You do not get sunsets like this in the city. You need open space to truly see the sun set the sky on fire.






2 comments:

  1. hiya, I love your farm photos. you have captured the sun bleached look in the landscapes. my favourite is the sunset with the silos. keep up the good work, there is talent there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my favorite too. I am working on a ink drawing of an old fence at the moment.

    ReplyDelete