Tuesday 20 May 2014

Tartan Style



Yes, I have another new outfit. No, I have no more room left in my wardrobe. Oh dear!

So this lovely dress is a hip red and black tartan style. It actually feels like a wool blanket and is really warm. I team it with a skinny red or blue belt, tights, funky boots and my blue blazer. 



The first time I wore this outfit was to the Boy and Bear concert so it has fond memories. What a night! 


I love my new boots. I have these cute socks from Sportsgirl with lace around the top and they just peep out above my boots. 


Here is a close up of my jewellery. The necklace is very long and I wear it with a knot tied in the middle. I made it simply by threading beads onto wire and creating loops at both ends then joining the whole thing together.




The bracelet was made by threading beads onto head pins and attaching them to chain to create a cluster of beads. It jingles when I move my wrist. 


It's all in the details. My hair is in a messy bun using one of those bun donut thingys and pearl hair pins.




No comments:

Post a Comment