Tuesday 2 September 2014

Braided Wonder


This is another hair style I found on A Beautiful Mess blog (  http://www.abeautifulmess.com ). 
 It's a side braid across the top of my head that I wear with my long locks in a side pony. I mostly wear my hair out but some days at work when I'm dancing around  with the kids my thick long hair makes my head and neck feel hot. So this do is perfect for those days. 





The style works best on unwashed hair. I brush my hair out and creat a side part. I grab a top section of hair around the right ear and start braiding across the top of my head towards the left ear, picking up bits of hair on the side closest to my face only. Once the braid reaches my left ear I tie my hair in a side pony. 




It's not very difficult but you do already need to know how to braid. 

Have fun!
:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment