Saturday 30 August 2014

Red and Black


A couple of months ago I started a new job as a children's librarian in the city which involved me relocating from the small beach side city I lived in. Now instead of a uniform I get to wear 'smart casual' to work. I thought I would do a few fashion posts over the coming weeks on my favourite outfits I wear to work. 




I love teaming red and black together. I think the combination is striking. As you will notice I love my colourful stockings. I also think it's a nice touch as I work with pre school children who are only leg height!



This is a lovely high waisted  skirt with a cute flouncy ruffle along the bottom. I love the black top with the white crochet lace along the top-it's very elegant. A red cardi is a must when it gets chilly and red stockings and black boots complete the outfit. The whole outfit did not cost much. The skirt is from Kmart and top from Valley Girl (I have the same top in light grey and blue as well), stockings and boots are from Target.





Thank you to my little brother Leigh who is playing the photographer!
:-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment