Monday 11 August 2014

Book Worm


It has occurred to me that I may never have posted what my favourite books of all time are. I love reading so shame on me!

Drum roll please:
  • Anything by Melina Machehetta, especially The Piper’s Son and the Lumatere Chronicles.
  • Matthew Reilly, especially Temple.   
  • The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini.
  • Harry Potter- J. K. Rowling (I grew up reading HP, I was always the same age as Harry when a new book came out. And I must admit I was very disappointed when I turned 11 and never received my Hogwarts letter. The owl must have got lost…).
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
  • Divergent Series by Veronica Roth.
  • The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.
  • The De Vinci Code- Dan Brown.
On my to read list:
  • The Mortal Instruments-  (I’ve read the first book and liked it).
  • Witched of East End.
  • Fallen series.




No comments:

Post a Comment