Tuesday 4 February 2014

High Tea for Me

I was playing around with my tea cup collection and decided to set the table for a high afternoon tea (I need to make the most of the clear table as when I am at uni it is covered in my work!). The blue gingham table cloth was found at a second hand market. I have been collecting the tea cups over the years from op shops and markets. Some are new purchases as well. I can tell you are admiring the cake stand. I collected three vintage plates and my house mate turned them into a cake stand by drilling holes through the middle and connecting the plated together with the silver pieces. The doilies are from my Aunty and Uncle’s wedding last summer. She found a bunch in an op shop and dyed them blue to match the wedding theme. They ended up in my bag at the end of the night…





No comments:

Post a Comment